Pages

Friday 28 June 2013

Football again

On an exciting day my teacher said “Bj can you go down the hall to check if we have football today?” BJ rushed down to the hall and saw Ben waiting for us. Then Room 13 all went down to the hall to see our coach. He is cool. We played octopus I was almost the last one but then I got tagged by Matu. Sohel was the last one and he hi five Ben.

then we played a new game and Michael was my buddy. Michael was in the middle and I was on the red with the football. I had to dribble the ball down to the end of the hall without Michael getting the ball off me. Michael tried to get it off me but he could not. After so many turns I gave him a turn. Then we swapped and I got it off him. After that we played a game of soccer. It was heaps of fun. My team was blue we had 2 turns of soccer against the yellow and red team. It was a draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.