Pages

Wednesday 15 October 2014

my holiday highlight

“yes yes yes” Harlem shouted it was the school holidays my aunt and uncle were already in auckland. Then I jumped out of my bed and ran down stairs screaming yessssssssssssssssss! I went to go help my uncle and aunt packing my bags into the car so I can spend time with my aunt in palmerston north.

Then I was in palmerston north it was night time because it was a long drive to get to palmerston north we unpacked the bags had dinner then went to bed. So we are ready for a big tomorrow in palmerston north it was tuesday I went to go make breakfast. I had bacon and eggs with toast in the afternoon after lunch I went on my bike to the shop. But the shop is close so it will be a short ride to the shop and back.

I was counting down how many days until my birthday it was thursday. I was so happy because it was my birthday we went to go do cool stuff like go to the pools. And then I went to go for a sleepover at my friends house we stayed up until 12:10pm. We were like “wow” on the last day  my uncle gave me his electric scooter to have. I was sad that I have to go but I have to go for school and the school holidays was nearly over. Can’t wait until the end of term 4.     



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.