Pages

Monday 22 September 2014

The search party

Hi my name is Harlem and my name is josh and my name is Phil lets

get started. One wonderful evening Phil was driving back from work. Until someone stood on the road Phil said “you want a ride sir” and he said in a evil voice “yes kind sir” and got in his car until he got kidnapped. Then then next day on a  cold freezing morning
Harlem left at 6:00am to go to work but as he was walking through the freezing cold he fell into a radioactive pool.

as Phil was getting torched and Harlem drowning in a radioactive pool Josh had to find Harlem and Phil.
When Phil was getting torched he was saved by a stranger and Harlem got radioactive goo in his mouth and tuxedo  are getting all gooey.

then Phil got beaten up by the person he was saved from in are dark. Alleyway it was a really rough day for Phil  the man broke his good arm
Harlem. Drowned but Harlem raised out of the radioactive pool and had super powers and he promised himself that he would protect the city from harm.

Josh found both of them but when josh found Harlem he was amazed. And he went to go save the day of the city Phil came back with a broken arm josh and Phil went back home going to sleep and getting ready for the next day. And left Harlem to help the city.

See you in the next one To be continued.

1 comment:

  1. I am very proud for making this post on my blog as it is the first chapter of a story that I am writing. It is called the search party because it might be interesting. The story and it will might be very exciting and cool because I used some interesting words in it I think and it as some mystery. In the story too but the last thing is my stuff in my writing like speech marks.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.