Pages

Thursday 24 July 2014

My Holiday

On the holidays my mum, my sister, my cousins, and me went to the airport  to see my aunts
                                                                 At 5:00am in the morning
and my uncle we went last week on a plane.^ when we got to the other airport in wellington
when we were leaving I saw a lady lying on the ground sleeping. When we were going to  pick up my aunts car.

When we picked up my aunts car we were driving from wellington to palmerston north.
We have to drive 137 km from wellington to palmerston north. When we were driving my mum played some songs and my cousins and me where remixing songs. That my mum was playing  it was silly
but we got to palmerston north at 6:00pm.

When we got to palmerston north we need to move boxes to the new house I went to the new house
I saw my cousin playing on the ps3 he was playing a racing car game. Then we change the game then we played the club we played multiplayer I kept on winning. He got really mad at me so I let him win once
then we changed the game again now it was called modnation racer. Then my aunt said to make my bed.

It was very hard moving all of the stuff and boxes and fun
and good family and friends and it was cool.
                                                 THE END


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.