Pages

Friday 22 March 2013

Camp Reflection

“Have you ever been to a school camp? I have, I’ll tell you all about it”. On Wednesday I got up and out of my sleeping bag and got out of my pj and we went to the hall for jump jam for a warm up. Then we went to get our plates and bowls. We had  rice bubbles and cornflakes for breakfast.

I slept in the same tent, with Matiu and Taimana. we were in the force we done top town and we won top town against the band then we done kayaking at the pt england beach with some adults and some year 8 it was very cool.

Then it was Friday, all of us went to the Mangere pools.
There were two big slides and a deep pool. I did a front flip it was really deep and I could not touch the bottom,
off the diving board. We had a fun day. I hope I can be in the force next year when I am a year 6. Leave some
feed back soon.



Top Town 1 from Team 3 PES on Vimeo.

IMG_0020

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.