Pages

Monday 6 May 2013

Term 2 Immersion Assembly

In the morning it was pouring with rain. The second bell rang and we walked in a quiet line down to the hall. I saw Mr Burt in a detective costume. Then Team one’s  item it was all about measurement. They used paper clips a measuring tape and a pen to measure the Pink Panther that was on the wall. I saw team two’s item it was all  about
scientist. It was really interesting I can’t wait for the next Immersion assembly.

My favorite item was the cooking with chefs by team 5. They were trying to make something healthy to eat. Their
pictures hung on the table. There was one from the muppets. I liked the chef (Mr Barks)
he was really funny.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Harlem,
    I really enjoyed reading your writing. I liked how you talked about which item was your favourite and why. I thought the chef was quite funny too especially when he didn't speak English and kept making grunting noises. Keep up the great writing.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.